anyworld

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Visit to the temple




It was time to thank god for the all things done, especially taking care of my better half when she was down with the deadly disease DENGUE. My Bhabhi, mom-in-law, nephew, my better half and myself decided to visit the temple. I decided to join them as I thought I had never visited any temples in the colony and it was time to get some good pictures of the religion crazy country India.

We reached the temple just in time for the evening aarti. It is a puja performed in the temple during the evenings and people flock the temples as bees to the honeycomb.

My nephew found the temple surroundings very similar to our house. Open space and no need to wear slippers and can enjoy his home run without any distractions. He was thrilled and zipped like a SUV inside the temple premises.

The temple bell caught his fancy and the pandit in the temple was a happy man to let the young champions handle ringing the bell while the aarti was on. The kid rang the bell with zeal and energy that left all of us spell bound.
The elders finished the prayer while he enjoyed his heart content and as we got ready to leave. He was happy that the visit to the temple is a must every day as parents give them the freedom to enjoy life though for some minutes the way they want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home